Main Menu

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

flash flood~

Got this surprise when I came back from the city center today~ my flat was flooded! Apparently one of my flatmates had forgotten to turn off his tap and let it flooded the apartment. Fortunately only 4 out of 6 the room including the kitchen were affected. The other mate discovered it when he was back early and called the warden to stop the flooding before it reaches my room. heng! (thats y i said 'fortunately'. muahaha)

There will be only 2 of us alone in the apartment for dunno how long it will be as the other four are being reallocated to live near city center while their rooms are being cleaned up. Its a pretty big mess as all the floors are actually carpets.


Bumped my way around to the city center since there is nothing much to do in the uni today~

Leicester Market

This is what I had for lunch~ finally had some rice after being in for few days. This is so called lemon chicken w/fried rice. Its pretty okay ~ but I bet any Bruneian mom version will kick this butt upside down.


Lemon Chicken with fried rice (£4.50 + £1.00 mineral water >.>)



No comments: