Main Menu

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Oh My

Refering to the last post, how does people handle themselves when they're in such situation?

GO...

Friendster?

Faceboob Facebook?

Youtube?

Redtube?

AdultFriendFinder?

Msn?

Play...

Wow?

Wee?

'Puah Peh Yao Siu' FM 2008?
(Puah Peh = Sick)
(Yao Siu = Short-lived)

.................................................................................................................................................

One of the latest trend nowadays (well.. not in Brunei I guess) that I discovered few years back....


Covering/Renditioning of songs


There are pretty much webbies/forums where users actually cover up songs and post their own version of songs to share with their real life friends or those to-be-met friends who share the same interest like in soundclick, redtube youtube, midomi and more...

Despite of having no ideas on what to blab about in this blog lately~ so I decide to pick some songs of these online/closet singers and introduce/review them to ya all!

Believe it onot~ Some of them are just as good as those pros~
Personally I had met a bunch of them like
happyboi and a lot more since I love to browse and hunt for cover songs once in a while here and there.

Here's a sample of how a cover song sounds like:


















More to COME!

Can't Wait!


No comments: